Keeping Up ?
It seems there is something new everytime you turn around when it comes to marketing online and trying to reach out to other people through the web. If you know what you are doing or even if you are flying by the seat of your pants, we are all limited to one thing…
It governs ALL of our abilities to get things done.
One thing you must be totally aware of is NOT to get distracted by the “shiny new bells an whistles”. When it comes to marketing, you need to find your methods and stick with the. You need to do what you do best – and don’t be distracted.
If you get into the habit of trying to find the best solution all of the time – then you end up not getting anything done.
So… If you feel as though you are not keeping up with the new things in the online world, that is OKAY ! don’t be ashamed of that. Technology will keep going and expanding – but us mere mortals must remember that people are interested in people and the things we do… Technology is only a vehicle to deliver content and connect people. You keep doing what you do best.
If you try and keep up with everything – then you will simple spiral out of the control and go nowhere fast. Before you know it things are moving faster and faster… don’t get caught.
…so in conclusion, make sure you know wha you are doing when it comes to marketing YOUR Products and Services – and don’t get too hung up on the what else is going on around us.
Want to know more ? Attend the IM Success webinars Here. You’ll be glad you did – join the marketing fun and revolution.
Internet Marketing Success Webinars Starting
Marketing online can be a challenge if you don’t know where to start. People often say that you just “click a few buttons” and it all works. Well we all know that that is simply NOT the case. That is why we decided to do some serious ongoing training with Internet Marketing Success Webinars. It is a fun and action packed webinar series that will show you how to set up your website, your online marketing and accelerate your success online. It will be starting in April 2016 ! Keep your eyes open for further details.
It will be suitable for anyone just starting online and also intermediate users who wish to tweak their knowledge and expand their horizons. The idea is to teach something new every week, and have a lot of fun and giveaway excellent gifts along the way. We want you to succeed in your internet marketing venture !
Being online is fun, but can be scary at the same time as there is always so much to do. You can stream line your success by following a system that works, and that is exactly what we will be talking about on our Brand New Internet Marketing Success Webinars !
Aside from teaching and discussing the big world of marketing online, we will also be doing live set-ups and details with you – the participants !
so… mark April 2016 in your calendar and stay tuned as we gear up for the LIVE webinar series that will blow your socks off ! The Internet Marketing Success Webinars – (IM Success Webinars) I know I am very excited – and hope you are too.
See you on the next post with all the launch details. !
Remember – April 2016. IM Success Webinars.
see you soon,
Things worth doing – are worth doing right.
When it comes to new ventures, business ventures online, they are worth doing right. Setting new aspects and goals and aspirations can be so exciting. you can get so wound up in doing the task that you forget to check overall how you have planned it and executed it. It then raises the question as to why you are doing certain things.
Anything worth doing should be done right. This is especially true when it comes to the things that really matter. Like setting up any new business venture online. It is important first up to know the why. The real why and the underlying reason for you to spend your time and money pursuing it. Once you can appreciate this aspect – you will have a better time defining what is important and how you intent on going about it all.
Planning your future may seem boring – but rest assured, it is vital for any longevity in life (and business for that matter). Planning is simply putting in place a set of steps and milestones that need to occur as you go along.
Business steps may be more defined, but ultimately there is still a clear path paved by the why. If you are in any kind of business you will understand that any deep why will always outstrip any “how” issue.
Consider these as you plan for your future – or your next business venture:
1. Will this new venture benefit me and the lives of others.
2. Can I make a difference with limited obstacles and is it something worth pursuing
3. The things that are worth pursuing – are WORTH pursuing – no matter what comes up
4. Are there tools to help me through the new venture – and are there other experts that can help me.
5. If I implement these steps and tools available – will it make my business operate smooth and easier
6. Is there a real need for this new venture in my and others lives, and Can I do this new venture with some effort.
7. If the answer is YES to all of the above – then DO it. The only thing left to do is figure out how long you want to spend to get it up and running. There is usually a fast track available if you allow others to help – even if you use other people’s tools and help.
Any good business utilizes a team of people – even if they pay them as consultants they use other people. I encourage you to explore using other people’s hardware / software to get where you are going faster. Don’t be afraid to pay people for their expertise in order to fast track your success. It is a good investment if it will help your future.
If Your Business is worth doing, then it is worth investing in and worth doing.
Something to consider over your next cup of coffee !
Kind thoughts and regards,
Business Marketing is essential for Survival
So you have a business ! Be careful – it may as well be dead unless you market to the right prospects and frequently. Like everything – A great Idea needs marketing. Sad but true… Why ?
We look at this very important question with an air of curiosity. Whilst it is true that a lot of businesses rely on reputation and their products, it is not that simple today. It is now more complicated. Today Businesses have to rely on more than word of mouth. Any start up business or long standing business have to be in front of prospective new clients and customers in order to keep their fair share of playing field. This is so important today – for a number of reasons… Otherwise your business might fade away like a leaf in a dry place.
- especially because there is just so much competition – on Price and Value.
- Other people watch you closely and will duplicate your product / service better
- The world market is so much smaller – even rising non-English speaking countries
- The world is changing rapidly. be ready
- Your business / product can easily be forgotten with this fast paced world of action
- There is always another “Buzz” product ready to take your place
If you market – you reach out to new customers – which will help alleviate any attrition rates. your market share is always limited by the reach you have – widen the reach and you will have more business.
So whether your marketing includes email, ads, internet marketing, Youtube, articles, press releases, audio pod casts or simple blogs and facebook updates, without them you will go no where. Word of mouth can only go so far – so it is imperative to expand your horizons and market your net wider – or at least more extensively.
Reap the rewards of marketing – only if you market to the right audience. Know you audience, your target crowd. Know your conversion numbers when it comes to marketing – otherwise you will be throwing money away quicker that you can bring it in.
Now that is Something to consider.
Marketing – The Life Blood of your business (Targeted Marketing).
Effective Marketing is Leverage
Working for a living can be a real interruption to the life we want to enjoy !
BUT…We all know that using a big lever under a well placed business can mean retire early and enjoy !
Move More with Internet Marketing…
In particular – Email Marketing to people who want to hear from you. People who look forward to your emails and help.
NOTE: Effective email marketing is the key to Successful long lasting relationships.
if you employ these tips, you won’t have to work another day – as it will all fall into place – and your business will thrive!
A little strategic planning early – (setting up your lever to get the most benefit) will allow you to build your business faster.
If you business sells physical products, then you need (now more than ever) the power of the digital tools around to work for you… get leverage.If you have an online business, then you too need to use the power of followup.
Allow these tools to do your marketing while you sleep…
- Follow-up with your customers
- Stay in communication with them
- remain in the forefront of their mind – to return to your store / sites
- keep them interested in your niche / products / services
- give them great information and the latest developments in your niche
- become the expert in your niche
- use the subtle power of suggestion – through light advertising and followup
- Give them what they want!
I speak more this very topic in the “IM SUCCESS WEBINARS”
See how they can help you in your business.
Register for the IM Success Webinars Here:
To your Effective Success,
PS As we mentioned before – use the right tools to get the right outcome… and then use the power of leverage to expand it all exponentially.
Effective Video Marketing Tools
Every-time we go to do something towards our marketing campaign, we have to consider how we can make it using the most effective way possible. One thing is for sure, time is precious and we need to use it wisely.
Using effective tools can make it so much easier all round. When it comes to marketing campaigns, effective tools are a must. I do a lot of video in my campaigns, and for me, setting them up correctly and FAST has to be one of the most important aspects. I don’t have time to muck around with trying to set my videos up with some two bit program that just wastes my precious time.
There are two programs when it comes to marketing using Video that I believe are an absolute must. They are two of the most effective tools I have ever downloaded. I practically use them everyday with ease. They are:
Camtasia, and EasyVideo Suite
I have been using them for a number of years now, and I don’t know how you can operate with out them.
I run a Mac and they run perfectly. Easy to use and very cost effective. I tried the free alternate software competitors, and I was so frustrated in trying to make them work properly. So – I invested in them both, and have never looked back.
EasyVideo Suite does everything that Camtasia does – and it also loads video directly into the Amazon cloudfront for efficient playback on any video device (mac / PC / phone etc)
The best bit is that it is SUPER SIMPLE to use.
…and that is why I say that Effective tools are the key to efficient work and production.
To your Effective use of time to claim Success,
Is Relationship Marketing what is missing in Today’s Business World ?
I believe in Relationship marketing. Constant followup and staying connected is Very Important. In fact it is vital for a lasting relationship and ongoing business.
I found this article which I absolutely love – and thought I’d share with you.
See how you can apply it to your business…
Enjoy!: David C
Article By Prabhjit Singhbiz
Did you ever take some of your time while sitting on your office chair trying to figure out why your customers or clients were not staying with you any much longer and not keeping in touch with your business?
Perhaps you’re wondering why your business was not getting new referrals anymore from your existing beloved customers and end-up finding new clients instead, rather than maximizing the potential of your established loyal audience.
Man, come here and let me hug you and let me say, you’re not alone.
Whether you’re already 20 years in business or just starting up, retaining the loyalty of your customers or clients is crucial and difficult, especially in this noisy and competitive market.
They’re still looking for better service or product every day, so if you can’t handle the connection between your customers and your brand, your business might lose stream.
That being said, if you want an ongoing business, free word-of-mouth promotion that gives you quality referrals and information from customers that can generate more leads, you need to maintain the customer management in your business with the use of an effective relationship marketing.
So for today, let me walk you through this kind of marketing that without it so, all marketing strategies are completely ineffective.
So what really is Relationship Marketing? How it works?
Relationship marketing, for its simplest definition, is an ongoing process of customer relationship management strategy, primarily used to encourage and build a strong and lasting customer connections to your business.
See How the Full 4 KEY points on Relationship Marketing will Improve your Business Here: Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9006539
Article Expert: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Prabhjit_Singhbiz
Does Your Website Landing Page Rock or Flop ?
Have you ever wondered why some Website landing pages absolutely Rock, and why others Flop ? It usually comes down to one simple reason; and it’s the same reason why when people in general go somewhere to buy something or get something, they either love it there and buy more things – or they quickly get what they wanted and quickly get out of there.They may even become confused with the messages they get upon arrival – they may even get confused with the messages that are displayed – so they don’t do what you expected them to do. IN THOSE cases we would say that reaction and outcome was a FLOP.
It is imperative to deliver the right type of content and message on your landing page.Here are some tips on what you should do:
- If people come for a download X Y Z, then you should deliver Download X Y Z in a non-confusing way… BUT you should also Compliment the X Y Z with other Complimenting salable products, services or affiliate products.
- Set the Landing Page out neatly so people can Easily navigate around. This is VITAL as it reflects on your whole image. Give them direction – like leading up a set of stairs. Use bullet points or numbers – Bolding, underlining etc.
- Have Ads running around the download – but they cannot be confronting. Make them blend in and seem natural on the page to the reader. You don’t want to scare them off, but at the same time you want to present more opportunities to them.
- Use pictures and images where possible – people are image driven and as they say… a picture is worth a thousand words. Yes pictures work for better results.
- Have clear language. Don’t speak in general – direct them exactly where you want them to go. Give them an ACTION – to follow. Use arrows or step numbers if you want as it is very clear.
- Have a means for them to share or like your products and services. That builds further trust and rapport.
- Treat people with respect and ONLY promote good products that will not taint your image or reputation. People aren’t stupid and will remember if you treated them like idiots.
- Tell them where to expect more information from you – whether it be via your website – your emails, or your facebook. Tell them how to stay in contact with you – as this will keep them coming back and potentially buying more things from you.
- Have an introduction of yourself / or your company. Become real. you are not just a faceless name behind a brand or product. Even if you don’t want to be seen, then create a persona or avatar that represents your company.
- Reference your general website on the base of the landing page to encourage them to explore the remainder of your site network. It also shows that you are not just a “one page wonder”. People want to buy from someone real – but they want to be sure they can form trust in a business that has a decent online presence.
In summary –
Your Website Landing page should be neat, tidy, easy to navigate and give them exactly what they signed up for.
The Right way and the Wrong way in Marketing
Adding prospects to your list the right way can be rewarding. Very rewarding. Details on Page 12 of my book EEM. http://mywealthyweb/free
Adding prospects to your list the wrong way can be costly. See details on Page 6 of my book EEM here: http://mywealthyweb.com/free
Effective Email Marketing. Which do you do ?